Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming.....

I promise I'm not starting a new project.  I really promise.  My UFO list is doing its job and preventing me from starting anything new.  But I was so excited when the pattern I asked my local quilt shop (the Savage Quilter) to order came in that I had to just show the picture.  Its an Amy Butler pattern for a weekend-size travel bag.  I can't wait to start on it (after working on some UFOs) and pick out fabrics.  I've never made a bag so hopefully it'll go together easily.  Looking at it today I was reminded how long it's been since I actually sewed something with pattern pieces.  I mean, I make things from patterns, but they're usually instruction style things rather than pattern pieces.  I guess it's been a while since my clothes sewing days.

Anyway, here it is!  Check it out.  Of course I'll check back in when I have progress on it.  http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/patterns_display.php?id=22


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun bag! Can't wait to see your progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel extremely cheerful to have seen your site page and anticipate such a large number of all the more engaging circumstances perusing here. Much appreciated yet again for every one of the points of interest.Regularly scheduled programming

    ReplyDelete