Monday, April 9, 2012

Wild Olive Swap Package

I hope everyone had a glorious Easter.  It's one of my very favorite holidays,  there's so much joy and renewal and overall awesome.  My heart always feels so overwhelmed by the wonderfulness, I don't really have any way to explain it.

As you may remember, I participated in the inaugural Wild Olive Stitch Swap, and wanted to show the awesome swap package I received from the fabulous Lisa Hoeg, check out her yummy projects over at Marmalade Smileshine.

She made me this wonderful "bright-on-black" hoop- I love the flower pattern and the polka dots and all of it.  So me!  I put it up in my office so I can see it all the time.  



She also sent this wonderful embroidered "inspire" wrist cuff-  very cute pink on black.  I wore it to work the other day and couldn't stop looking at it. 

Thanks so much to Lisa for the great swap package.  


And finally, because I can't help but share,  Mike-the-great sent me this lovely arrangement of tulips for Easter.  I love bulb flowers of all varieties, and these are so pretty. 




What kind of holiday celebrations are going on in your neck of the woods?

1 comment: