Monday, December 8, 2014

Baby Quilt for Camille

One of our good friends is having a baby after the first of the year, so of course I had to make her a baby quilt.  She's actually an extremely talented singer and songwriter (Camille Harp), you should check out her music.  Many of Mike and my first dates were at her shows and we still go hear her whenever we can.

Anyway, I made her a scrappy baby quilt using fun things from my stash.  It was so fun to go through and remember what projects everything was from. I also included a tiny teddy bear I crocheted (from this book) on the way home from Thanksgiving and an embroidered burp cloth and bib.  I made several other scrappy tops while I was at it, and I'll probably donate most of them (when I get a chance to quilt them), but I'm out of time at the moment!





 


I hope Camille, Tom, and the baby enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment